Malory Towers is a series of six novels by English children's author Enid Blyton. In 2009, six more books were added to the series by author Pamela Cox, who has also made additions to Enid Blyton's St. Clare's series. The series follows the protagonist, Darrell Rivers on her adventures and experiences in Malory Towers.
The series follows the heroine Darrell Rivers from her first year at Malory Towers to when she leaves. Other characters include Sally Hope (Darrell's level-headed best friend), Felicity Rivers (Darrell's younger sister), Gwendoline Mary Lacey (the form's spoilt martyr), Alicia Johns (sharp-tongued, competitive and intelligent), Mary-Lou (small and timid, but very kind-hearted), Irene (scatterbrained music & math genius), Belinda (scatterbrained artistic genius), Jean (shrewd and straightforward) and Wilhelmina (Bill) (completely horse-mad).
1 Just amazing, makes school seem much more fun!
Please add your review here.
Books in the series
The six official books of the series by Enid Blyton are:
- First Term at Malory Towers (1946)
- Second Form at Malory Towers (1947)
- Third Year at Malory Towers (1948)
- Upper Fourth at Malory Towers (1949)
- In the Fifth at Malory Towers (1950)
- Last Term at Malory Towers (1951)
Pamela Cox wrote six sequels of the series in 2009 which focus on the adventures of Felicity Rivers, Susan Blake, and June Johns:
- [[New Term at Malory Towers (2009)
- Summer Term at Malory Towers (2009)
- Winter Term at Malory Towers (2009)
- Fun and Games at Malory Towers (2009)
- Secrets at Malory Towers (2009)
- Goodbye Malory Towers (2009)
- Reading Age:10+
- Read Aloud Age:8+
If you like this you might like